Gear & Software
Hardware Highlights: NEW Wireless Teleprompting!
Hardware Highlights: No Power? No Problem!
Hardware Highlights: NEW 12.9" iPad Pro!
- The iPad Pro allows for more ways to get creative with teleprompting setups! Think moving dolly shots or swooping jib shots... but with NO WIRES! The big & bright iPad screen wirelessly receives the laptop image WITHOUT having to use inferior tablet teleprompting apps. No wires also means a quicker, cleaner setup! Here's a few iPad Pro highlights...
- Super-bright liquid retina XDR display (600 to 1,000 nits). It's almost the same size as our 15" high-bright!
- Backlit Mini LED technology (consisting of 10,000 LED lights) provide superb high contrast ratio
- Pro-motion (variable refresh rate) increases smoothness for better scrolling
Hardware Highlights: NEW 7" LCD 'Eyebrow Prompter'
Hardware Highlights: 10.4" LCD & 12" High-Bright (A & B) Prompter
- Smaller displays help limit eye movement when talent is closer to camera
- 10.4" & 12" (A) lcd are lighter weight for smaller tripods
- 10.4" & 12" (A) can easily convert to "freestanding" display
- 12" high-bright (A & B) are 1000 NITS! (Regular lcds are 300 NITS)
- 12" high-bright (A) has 15mm rod attachment and "tab grabber" tablet option available
- Both 10.4" & 12" (A & B) can accommodate small or large format cameras
- Both readable up to 12 feet away
Hardware Highlights: 15" High-Bright & 17" High-Bright Prompters
- Designed for outdoor or studio shoots.
- High-brightness backlight ensures that text is always clear and legible, even in sunlight!
- Over 1000 NITS brightness (regular lcds are 300 NITS)
- Can accommodate small or large format cameras
- Robust, professional, versatile hardware
- Can mount with camera on tripod or be 'freestanding' on own stand in front of lens
- Readable up to 25 feet away!
Hardware Highlights: Freestanding Prompters
- Tripod not sturdy enough to handle extra prompter weight
- Locked off shot, so no need to mount on the tripod head
- Script too long to memorize, so we can "fake the eyelines" with lcd monitors over opposite shoulders
- Can "fake an interview" and put the prompter with scrolling interview answers beside the camera
These pictures show 2 different types of freestanding teleprompters; one with glass and one without. Your shoot specifics will determine which prompter setup to use. Pro tip: Check if your prompter op has versatile gear that covers multiple shoot scenarios. You need to be ready when things change on the day!