Gear & Software
Hardware Highlights: 15" High-Bright & *NEW* 17" High-Bright Prompters
- Designed for outdoor or studio shoots.
- High-brightness backlight ensures that text is always clear and legible, even in sunlight!
- Over 1000 NITS brightness (regular lcds are 300 NITS)
- Can accommodate small or large format cameras
- Robust, professional, versatile hardware
- Can mount with camera on tripod or be 'freestanding' on own stand in front of lens
- Readable up to 25 feet away!
Hardware Highlights: 10.4" LCD & 12" High-Bright Prompter
- Smaller displays help limit eye movement for when talent is closer to camera
- 10.4" lcd is lighter weight for smaller tripods
- 10.4" can easily convert to "freestanding" display
- 12" high-bright is 1000 NITS! (Regular lcds are 300 NITS)
- 12" high-bright has 15mm rod attachment and "tab grabber" tablet option available
- Both 10.4" & 12" can accommodate small or large format cameras
- Both readable up to 12 feet away
Hardware Highlights: Freestanding Prompters
- Tripod not sturdy enough to handle extra prompter weight
- Locked off shot, so no need to mount on the tripod head
- Script too long to memorize, so we can "fake the eyelines" with lcd monitors over opposite shoulders
- Can "fake an interview" and put the prompter with scrolling interview answers beside the camera